If your screen has an issue that's covered by the Apple Limited Warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law, we'll service your iPhone at no additional cost.
We can repair your cracked iPhone screen. If you have an AppleCare+ plan, you can use it to cover screen repair.
We use genuine Apple parts to ensure that your screen works like new after it's repaired.
If your battery has an issue that's covered by the Apple Limited Warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law, we'll service your iPhone at no additional cost.
Our warranty doesn’t cover batteries that wear down from normal use. If your battery wears down, we offer out-of-warranty battery service for a fee. If you have AppleCare+, it covers your iPhone for no additional charge if your product's battery holds less than 80 percent of its original capacity. We might need to test your product to find the cause of your battery issue.
We now offer same-day repair for iPhone 8 battery repairs. Bring your iPhone to us by appointment and we will have it ready for pickup later that day. Check with us prior to scheduling an appointment, to ensure that parts are available for a same-day repair.
If your technician needs to send your iPhone to an Apple Repair Center, you'll be notified when it's ready for pickup.
Other iPhone repairs
Do you need a repair for other issues like the Home button or liquid damage?
- If your iPhone issue is covered by the Apple warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law, there's no charge. This does not include accidental damage, which requires a fee.
- If your iPhone was damaged and you have AppleCare+, the coverage includes accidental damage protection. Each incident has a service fee.
- If your iPhone was damaged and you don't have AppleCare+, your repair fee will vary, depending on the repair.
Not sure if you're covered? Check if you have AppleCare+ coverage by entering your iPhone serial number.
AppleCare+ Service Fees
Type of Accidental Damage
|Screen and Rear Glass*||$78+tax|
* Rear glass or screen and rear glass damage only available for iPhone 12 and 13 series.
Getting your device ready for service
Before having your device serviced, you need to do these 3 things:
2. Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.
3. If your iPhone needs battery service, have the battery percentage at 30% or less when you bring it in, if possible.